If you’ve never owned a smartphone before, or want one that thinks and acts like you do, Doro 8030 is the smartphone for you. It brings you all the enjoyment that most smartphones can, but in a more natural and understandable way. Doro 8030 offers loud and clear sound and hearing aid compatibility (HAC).
– Android operating system
– 4G smartphone
– Intuitive navigation based on actions like Call, View and Send
– Assistance button
– Compatible with Doro Care Software and applications
– Dock mode for additional functionality
Do you want more information about our Mobile carephones with unique features click here.
Download our product sheet
The Doro Alarm Application (DAA)
The Doro Alarm Application is a mobile phone app which can either be downloaded or supplied installed on the Doro smartphone. It is compatible with the Doro smartphones Doro Liberto® 825 and Doro 8030. The DAA makes the Doro smartphone’s compatible with alarm receiving centres and commutes using Doro Secure IP.
The assistance button can be triggered by the assistance alarm button on backside of phone, Doro 3500 Bluetooth® alarm Trigger, In App Trigger or by the Safety Timer.
The DAA is supported by our i-care® online web portal.
– Secure communication to a Alarm Receiving Centre
– In App Trigger
– Safety Timer
– “Are you OK”
– Two different alarm type setting: Standard Emergency Call or Silent
– Compatible with the Doro 3500 Alarm Trigger