Doro Sara is an elegantly designed Carephone that looks great in any home, eliminating any stigma associated with using a Carephone. It is mains powered and intended for use with analogue telephone networks.
When an alarm is transmitted, the Doro Sara communicates to the Alarm Receiving Centre via the fixed telephone line using BS8521, TTNEW or CPC protocols.
The complete range of 868MHz and 869MHz Doro Care Telecare accessories can be connected to the Doro Sara to create a tailored solution to meet individual needs.
Available in a white or black finish.
• Synthesized speech
• Long range alarm trigger
• Supplied with alarm trigger and all wearing accessories
• BS8521 Protocol
• Reassurance tones
• Automatic battery alarm
• 48Hr backup battery power
• Telephone line & mains power fault monitoring and failure alerts
• Available in black or white
• Simple installation with colour coded plug cables
Download our product sheet