Doro Secure® 351
The Doro Secure® 351 is a two-in-one Telephone & Carephone. It is ideal for people who will benefit from both an amplified phone and the security of a Telecare monitoring service. It’s for users who prefer a non-conventional carephone. The ringer, handset and speakerphone are all very loud and the phone lights up when there is an incoming call. Talking phonebook and large, widely spaced keys make it easy-to-use. It can be used with a vibrating pillow which is designed to support hearing impaired people, the pillow alert vibrates to provide a smoke alarm alert to a sleeping user.
The Doro Secure® 351 is supplied with the 271 Alarm Trigger.
• High contrast keys with low reflective finish
• Phone lights up when it rings
• Hearing aid compatible (HAC)
• 36 Hour battery backup
• 271 Alarm Trigger is waterproof to IP67 and has a range of 125 meters
• Transmits an emergency alarm to the alarm receiving centre via the fixed telephone line using BS8521 protocol
• Compatible with Doro Secure® 271 Alarm Trigger, 281 Fall Sensor and Smoke Detector
Article number: 500022